If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Project Manager - Healthcare Marketing
inVentiv health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Selling Solutions has provided value-creating, outsourced commercial business solutions to its clients for over 14 years. By delivering these solutions to a wide range of clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device, diagnostic, long-term care, pharmacy and managed care industries, inVentiv Selling Solutions has become the market-share leader in its competitive space. inVentiv currently deploys ~ 2,600 Sales Representatives and Managers for over 35 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
- Facilitate the launch of marketing communications by supporting the development and implementation of programs through preferred vendors:
- Fulfillment (e-mail and postal mail)
- Live operator call center
- Other Digital/Mobile
- Respond to customer requests for help and advice ensuring that customer requirements are clarified and met.
- Identify project risks and contribute to the development of options and plans to manage those risks.
- Ensure adherence to all Standards and Policies and to relevant state, federal, and regulatory laws and guidelines during all DTC and CRM programs through participation in the MARC process for all Database/healthcare communications.
- Bring together and monitor internal and external resources to ensure on-going operational excellence, to identify areas for improvement, and to verify effectiveness.
- Investigate, recommend, and develop innovative process improvements to increase departmental efficiencies.
- Manage all on-going processes required to service response to marketing activities.
- Implement/support a consistent data collection plan across brands for all channels.
- Ensure system and data integrity for database communications.
- Assist in the ongoing testing of CRM programs.
- Support the design and development of reports that meet the needs of Marketing.
- College degree with 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other software programs.
- Strong strategic project management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Marketing organization, structure, initiatives, values and goals.(optional)
- Knowledge of products and marketing strategies (optional)
- Understanding of direct response, customer contact centers and fulfillment operations.
- Familiarity with MSProject and/or Marketing Resource Management (MRM) software tools (Aperture CRM)
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral BonusesOther personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce
||Marketing & Communications
|Minimum Education Level