If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Chicago, IL; HCV Specialty Representative
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of HCV Specialty Representative to manage a Chicago, IL territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a Chicago, IL territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted Specialists, Institutions and Community Health centers while;
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
All positions require:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of TWO years prior pharmaceutical sales experience with a preference for prior Virology experience.
- Any experience promoting in a HCV therapeutic market along with prior Hospital sales within the geography would be a plus.
- Must be able to provide documentation of sales success and past accomplishments.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.