If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||United States [US]
||Tucson, AZ: Intake Coordinator
inVentiv health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently engaged in a direct hire/full time search for one of our Clients. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of a Intake Coordinator, for Tucson, AZ territory.
The ideal candidate will generate admissions at a 100+ bed inpatient residential treatment facility for behavioral healthcare needs. In this role, the Intake Coordinator will handle client inquiry calls with the goal of assessing client needs and fit with Sierra Tucson and converting inquiries to admissions. The Intake Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring a smooth, efficient intake process for new patients, working in collaboration with outside referents, field marketers and facility staff (e.g. clinical staff, UR, business office).
The Intake Coordinator is accountable for:
- Effectively handling inquiry calls and converting inquiries to admissions
- Meeting or exceeding individual and team admissions goals, including number of admissions, conversion rate, average daily census and client satisfaction.
- Contributing to the development of an effective, high-performing admissions team.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the intake department including facility management and staff, marketers, and referents.
- Ensuring sound financial arrangements with clients.
- Participating in initiatives to improve intake capabilities and practices.
Background & Qualifications:
The essential qualities required for this position are:
- A strong work ethic and high energy level
- Goal and outcome oriented with an intense drive to succeed
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks when things get busy
- Able to work well under pressure in highly demanding and intense situations; comfortable working in crisis situations
- Attention to providing high quality, high-end customer service
- Mature and able to communicate clearly and effectively with clinical professionals, challenging clients who are often in compromised states of mental health, and internal staff
- Personable and able to empathize with others
- Able to maintain boundaries
- Prior admissions/intake experience, or sales experience in another field
- A strong clinical background in the field of chemical dependency and/or behavioral health a plus
- Experience with Utilization Review a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or behavioral health related field
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level