If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Employee Relations Manager
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The Employee Relations Manager is responsible and accountable for managing Employee Relations in support of assigned projects’ contractual obligations. Acts as the primary HR liaison to the field management and sales team to offer expertise and consulting in the areas of employee relations, policy interpretation and compliance, and performance management, as it relates to corporate business strategies and initiatives.
- May supervise Employment Associate(s) and HR Assistant(s).
- Interacts on a daily basis with customer base to identify HR needs and source solutions.
- Supports positive employee relations on the project(s).
- Interprets policies and procedures and ensures compliance.
- Oversees all HR related communication to the field, such as offer letters, pre-/new hire packets, promotion/adjustment letters, Leave of Absence letters, performance improvement letters, termination letters, policy related information, benefits
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and in all situations.
- Minimum of 2 years generalist HR experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work through to resolution of tough problems.
- Ability to provide consultation to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of business objectives and HR implications.
- Experience with sales organization and pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Live in designated geography (not required)
|Minimum Education Level