If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New York [NY]
||North East Medical Science Liaison
Our client is an emerging genomics-based drug discovery company located in South San Francisco, CA. They work on the development of anti-cancer therapies and have several compounds in various stages of FDA approval and/or clinical development.
The Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) will facilitate and develop relationships with the medical/scientific community, including physicians and medical centers, by communicating product-related information to investigators and institutions. The MSL will provides information on research developments and new concepts in medical treatment, giving perspective to field activities associated with growing existing products and bringing new products to market.
- 3-5 years of MSL experience in oncology and demonstrated knowledge of the oncology clinical environment.
- Advanced terminal degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) in a related discipline strongly preferred. In lieu of a terminal degree, an RPh, Masters or oncology nursing trained applicant with 8+ years of experience will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of the pharma/biotech industry.
- Clear understanding of MSL roles and responsibilities, and MA activities including publication planning, medical information, and advisory boards.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of clinical research trial design and analysis in oncology.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of diverse teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deliver results while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Self-motivated and must thrive on challenge.
- Ability to maintain high level of ethical and compliancy standards.
- Strong time management and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills by example and through accomplishments; steps forward to handle challenges within scope of authority.
- Able to travel: 50%-70%
Note: Territory covers PA to ME.
||Medical Science Liaison
||More than 50%
|Minimum Education Level