If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Client Services Specialist
inVentiv health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, results oriented professional for the role of Client Services Specialist.
The Client Services Specialist has primary responsibility for coordinating and assisting with project activities assigned by designated Client Services Project Managers.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Support the Project Manager with day to day project administrative tasks as directed.
- Generate mass mailings and copy/file, as needed.
- Assist in resolving issues related to payroll and Interplx issues.
- Generate/review and distribute reports per contract requirements.
- Assist in resolving project-related call and sample accountability issues.
- Process personnel documentation and generate/distribute rosters.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls, as required.
- Assist with meeting travel and training setup, as requested.
- Coordinate/communicate with internal departments, vendors, and/or client/field personnel, as needed/requested.
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects or departmental needs. These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objective process and evaluated in an annual performance management process.
This position requires:
High School Graduate with some post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
Preferred: Associate's Degree or above
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple deadlines.
- Prior experience working in field sales administration/operations position in the life sciences industry.
- Proven leadership skills
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level