If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||San Antonio, TX-Customer Service Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Customer Service Representative (CSR) to manage a designated territory.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is charged with the goal of gaining access and providing supplies and materials to health care physician (HCP) targets and/or support staff in target offices that are defined by the client. Additionally, the CSR is responsible for developing business and service relationships with all medical and office staff of targeted medical practices through understanding and meeting the needs of the practices. Through the appropriate channels, coordination will be maintained between the client contact and CSR contact. The CSR will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the targeted offices in the assigned territory according to a call plan and/or action/business plan. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is critically important. Participation in training and development programs, with a focus on service and customer satisfaction, is essential. Resourcefulness, thorough follow-up and the ability to work independently without constant supervision are required skills
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Identify Medical Practice’s needs and develop a dependency on the CSR to meet those needs to better operate the practice
- Distribute samples and accurately record sample transactions in accordance with PDMA, Company Policy and CIA where applicable.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of resources for all designated products and service items.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate customer service practices using all resources including disease state educational materials, patient education materials, coupons and/or savings cards.
- Contact and deliver proficient customer service calls to a defined list of indicated Loyal Mature Brand Targets.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of assigned practices.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Complete administrative reports as required and communicate electronically daily.
- Participate in training and development programs.
- Strong desire and passion for people, customers, and customer satisfaction.
- Highly effective communicator with demonstrated planning and organizing skills.
- High level of initiative, flexibility and energy.
- Independant and self-motivated
- Ability to analyze information for improved performance
- Proficientcy in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.