If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Job Summary: Primary responsibilities include program oversight, client relationship management, account growth and revenue generation as well as coordination of internal services for delivery to the client. Developing and nurturing positive and productive relationships with existing clients. Account retention and growth are primary areas of focus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Actively seeks to gather and report customer intelligence to generate new business and recognize additional opportunities within client companies.
- Lead the delivery of all products and services contracted by the client.
- Identify opportunities for client-specific program enhancements and additional programs/projects.
- Develop presentation and communication strategies to gain client buy in for program enhancements and additional programs/projects.
- Act as primary driver for all aspects of client projects.
- Know how and when to coordinate with the appropriate resource including long-term implementations, assembling and managing resources, meeting milestones.
- Participate in contracting and pricing by providing subject matter expertise, negotiating terms and communication with internal and external parties.
- Create/review/revise/monitor business rules according to contracted SOW’s
- Influence internal resources to deliver contracted services according to SLAs.
- Manage the design and launch of new patient services/program launches.
- Coordinate external and internal activities related to new services/program launches.
- Resolve client issues by collaborating internal and communicating effectively with the client throughout the resolution process..
- Work directly with SVP, Client Services and Director, Operations on program enhancements and company wide initiatives.
- Interact as a team member within iPAS with other departments and staff.
- Manage all projects to insure proper design adherence to timelines and invoicing through to completion.
- Create, prepare and deliver client presentations and contact meetings on a regular basis
- Set realistic expectations with the client per contractual commitments and managing the client through all processes.
- Participate in P&L management including staffing analysis, invoicing and forecasting
- Act as a knowledge resource for reimbursement investigation and counseling, i.e. Private and government insurance investigation, advocacy counseling, alternative payment options (third party payers) and insurance and medical coding (ICD9, J coding)
- Proactively seek and introduce broader company strategic initiatives.
- Ad-hoc projects/responsibilities as needed.
- Traveling may be required.
- Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of professional experience in customer service, pharmaceutical, medical, insurance, call center, or related field required
- 2+ years account management experience
- 2+ years patient access program experience
- Knowledge of PAP and/or Reimbursement hotlines preferred
- In depth knowledge of contact center/customer service operations
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Medical or Pharmaceutical Reimbursement, Billing or Coding
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly customer focused account management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and solve complex problems
- Project management skills
- Strong managerial and organizational skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong financial skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse group
- Use of Microsoft Office products
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level