Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||United States [US]
||Boston, MA- Specialty Sales Representative
inVentiv Health, Inc. is a leading global provider of best-in-class clinical, commercial and consulting services to the life sciences industry. inVentiv offers convergent services that accelerate the performance of companies working to improve human life. In 40 countries around the world, inVentiv’s 12,000 employees work with more than 800 pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies, as well as companies that see health as a central part of their mission. inVentiv Health, Inc. is privately owned by inVentiv Group Holdings, Inc., an organization sponsored by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P., Liberty Lane Partners and members of the inVentiv management team. inVentiv Health helps transform promising ideas into commercial reality.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative to manage a designated territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales.
This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while also:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Delivering product presentations to customers in a territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
BS/BA degree required
- Experienced in the HGH space strongly preferred
- Specialty Pharmacy, Nurse Reimbursement Specialist or Biologics experience strongly preferred
- Recent experience in geography (Local market knowledge/existing relationships) preferred
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success and exceeding results
- Must be able to demonstrate account management & resourceful networking success, clinical knowledge of the HGH space, customer engagement & relationship building success and possess strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to travel, including overnight, as necessary – will vary by territory
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level