If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Atlanta, GA- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Health Selling Solutions is the world’s largest provider of outsourced educational and sales resources to healthcare companies. With our vast capabilities, and multidisciplinary expertise, we design and implement customized commercialization solutions that impact performance and results of our clients’ healthcare products and services.
But it’s not just what we do that drives success—it’s how. Our proprietary market analysis informs optimal team structures and promotional and educational models. Then, our in-house recruitment services find the best and brightest, who use progressive ways to educate and enlighten key audiences and accelerate our clients’ commercial performance. By providing brilliant ideas, valuable insight, and relentless energy, we fuel our clients’ success and growth, day after day.
We are currently engaged in a direct hire/full time search for Eli Lilly. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2-5 years of recent successful pharmaceutical sales experience
- Hospital or account based selling experience preferred
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Strong technical/computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level