If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Athens, OH; Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients
inVentiv Health, in an alliance with Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, a $2 billion global company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes specialty pharmaceutical products, is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Professional Sales Representative to manage a designated sales territory within an inVentiv Health sales team.
With minimum supervision, the inVentiv Sales Representative is responsible for representing Mallinckrodt Specialty pharmaceutical products within a defined sales territory. Develops and implements plans for territory to meet sales goals established at the territory level, additional essential functions include:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted physicians, pharmacies, medical staff
- Communicates effectively with peers and management
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results
- Minimum of 3 years of recent successful pharmaceutical sales experience, preferably in pain/CII therapeutic category
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Strong technical/computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- High level of Professionalism
- Expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation; Organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills.
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses, and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level