If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Arkansas - Women's Health Account Executive
inVentiv Health is currently working with our partner, Quest Diagnostics. Quest Diagnostics is driven to discover and deliver diagnostic insights and innovations that help to improve human health. They offer a wide range of products and services that benefit patients, healthcare providers, and pharmaceutical medical device companies, life insurance companies and employers.
Quest is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. They have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
The Women’s Health Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized testing market. has call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The specialist teams work in close cooperation with physician and hospital account executives to support the collaborative selling model.
This position is primarily responsible for closing new business in the specialized Women’s Health market. This includes owning the call point on OBGYN, fertility clinics, and reproductive endocrinology, perinatology and maternal fetal medicine groups. The Women’s Health AE will manage the transition of the account to an Account Sales Representative for day to day account maintenance. The Women’s Health AE will maintain an on-going relationship with key decision makers to ensure successful execution of the agreement and continue to seek opportunities that strengthen Quest Diagnostics relationship with these customers.
- Drive sales in assigned districts through up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
- Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
- Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district.
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Pre-Tax Savings Plan (401)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health and Quest Diagnostics are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level