If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Davenport, IA; Professional Sales Representative
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
inVentiv Health, in an alliance with Iroko Pharmaceuticals, an emerging, global pharmaceutical company focused on scientific innovation in analgesia, is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Professional Sales Representative to manage a designated sales territory within an inVentiv Health sales team.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales of Iroko products within the approved indications. This role is responsible for developing business relationships with targeted physicians and other health care professionals in primary care (PCP), rheumatology, orthopedic, and other pain management specialties, while;
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on office based target customers.
- Understanding and addressing both business and clinical needs of healthcare professionals and their patients by engaging in a meaningful dialogue to determine how Iroko products and services could address such needs.
- Delivering compliant customer presentations that outline applicable product features, benefits and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree – life sciences preferred
- Documented successful field sales experience
- Preferred minimum of 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, healthcare industry, and/or a minimum 3+ years of experience in business to business sales
- Proven successful sales experience in the Pain Management and/or PCP markets is preferred
- Proven successful product launch experience is preferred
- Ability to travel as required - may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Customer Engagement
- Business Acumen
- Applied Science & Evidence
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- High level of professionalism
- Self-motivated with strong performance accountability
- Strong selling skills including customer engagement and relationship building success
- Ability to learn and apply disease state and product knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Technical/computer skills
- Ability to work independently
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses, and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level