Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||North Carolina [NC]
||Charlotte, NC - Southeast Sales Representative
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
This is a Specialty Sales Representative position in our client's Eye Care pharmaceutical division. The Territory Manager position manages sales processes for the Dry Eye and External Disease product line in accordance with approved marketing plans.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and health care providers while;
- Achieving sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
If successful, this position has the opportunity to convert over to the client.
All positions require:
- MUST be willing to relocate within the Southeast
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 plus years general sales experience with a proven track record of successful sales performance
- 5 plus years pharmaceutical or healthcare industry sales preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
- Ability to travel extensively to cover assigned territory, travel could be extensive at times with approximately 75 – 90 percent travel, including overnight attendance at training meetings
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Ability and wiliness to accept a regular TM/STM Eye Care Sales position with 18 months within assigned/open territory
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
· Competitive Compensation, Bonuses
· Generous Paid Time Off Program
· Comprehensive health and wellness package
· Car Allowance and mileage reimbursement