If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Atlanta, GA - Managed Trade Sales Representative
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Managed Trade Sales Representative to manage the designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing wellness program sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted businesses and healthcare providers;
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Promote wellness program and usage of program to select call points, including healthcare providers and small and large businesses
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Ability to accurately convey program details and highly effective communicator.
- Understanding/familiarity with the business-to-business (healthcare arena) selling environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years of successful experience in business to business selling in the healthcare arena
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Ability to travel extensively to cover assigned territory, travel could be extensive at times with approximately 60-75% travel
- Organizational agility to navigate large customer structures
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.