If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Contract Recruiter - Pharmaceutical Field Sales
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
Due to expanding business opportunities, we are seeking a number of talented recruiting professionals
to fill muliple openings nationwide!!
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified pharmaceutical sales candidates to support the Selling Solutions team and expansion of iVRS direct pharmaceutical sales business. The Contract Recruiter works with both internal inVentiv and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profile, and provide top quality, screened candidates to fill assigned open positions within established time line. The Contract Recruiter must maintain positive candidate relationships to enhance inVentiv Recruitment Services and Selling Solutions market position and business opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following.)
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Quarterly/Annual Revenue goals
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Identify Contingency/Direct Recruiting or retained search opportunities
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Participate in approved industry and corporate meetings as applicable
- Coordinate efforts of assigned researcher
- Personally source candidates through inVentiv’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, print ads, etc…
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Attend job fairs, open houses, and campus recruitment
- Attend product and/or company Launch meetings, POAs
- Maintain Professional Memberships
- Participate in area Rep Prep classes
- Conduct Rep Roundtable Events
- Coordinate efforts of assigned researcher
- Personally screen candidates as necessary
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
Manage Customer Relationship
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Identify/Maintain New Business Opportunities
- 4 year degree or 5 years related industry experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experienced in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting and/or staffing environment.
- Prior sales recruiting or Pharma/Biotech/Clinical/Medical recruiting experience is preferred.
- Will also consider candidates with 3-5 years of years Pharma/Biotech sales or sales management experience.
- Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have very good computer skills, particularly MS Office products and Windows based contact management system (web-based preferred).
- Prior experience with ATS is extremely helpful
|Minimum Education Level