Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Dallas, TX-Market Access Account Executive
inVentiv health is the premier provider of outsourcing services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science industries. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, Ventiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are actively recruiting for Account Executives who will have regionally based responsibility for calling on C-level executives in healthcare and hospital systems, employers, corporations (utilities, healthcare, hospital and financial) and other complimentary healthcare delivery businesses.
The Account Executive will focus on key departments such as finance, HR/Benefits and Legal and will need to gain access to gatekeepers (benefit manager, accounting manager); decision makers (VP HR/HR Consultant, VP Finance); and contract signers (CFO).
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum
- Minimum 8-10 years experience within Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical sales with marketing and sales team leadership acumen – NAE, NAM, RAM type profile along with diversified experiences
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success consulting, negotiating and contracting with large employers (Health Systems, Provider Groups, Finance, Healthcare, 3rd Party Groups, Manufacturing and other target accounts
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success with C-SUITE, Employee Health and outcomes cost reduction Health improvement and prevention programs.
- Will be responsible for own accounts along with managing sales representatives and assisting with pull through-will have to be willing to be engaged in whole selling process – limited infrastructure
- Proven success in ability to negotiate and influence cross-functionally and across organization stakeholders
- Experience in selling hospital services to physicians is highly desired
- Must be a creative, out of the box, on the ground thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit highly preferred
- Must be committed to go above and beyond, requires a high level of translation and customization
Core Competencies: Collaboration, Customer Centric, Leadership, Energizing Others, Influence & Persuasion, Coaching & Performance Management, Visioning, Planning & Prioritization, Team Player, Passion
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level