If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||San Francisco, CA-Physician Account Executive
inVentiv Health is currently working with our partner, Quest Diagnostics. Quest Diagnostics is driven to discover and deliver diagnostic insights and innovations that help to improve human health. They offer a wide range of products and services that benefit patients, healthcare providers, and pharmaceutical medical device companies, life insurance companies and employers.
Quest is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. They have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Physician Account Executive to manage a designated territory.
The Physician Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new business by building relationships, opening new business and driving new sales growth; the physician account executive has call point ownership of certain accounts.
- Drive sales through pre-call planning, post- call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Target and secure new business
- Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
- Increase discretionary business through insurance access
- Partner with and notify Physician Service Representative on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Pre-Tax Savings Plan (401)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health and Quest Diagnostics are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level