If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Senior Manager, Consolidation
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Assist with all aspects of the Company wide monthly Record to Report process. This role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Develop and drive accounting and reporting requirements for both GAAP and Management reporting, which includes understanding Corporate requirements and driving compliance, consolidation & standardization to reporting and transaction processing
- Meet regularly with Chief Accounting Officer organization to review requirements and report back on statuses of previous actions
- Meet regularly with Divisional Controllers to ensure requirements are aligned and action plans exist to remove any deficiencies
- Ensure compliance to GAAP accounting rules and SOX compliance
- Oversee key areas of the monthly consolidation
- Measure and drive reductions in manual journal entries & inter-company transactions through root cause analysis and process improvements
- Provide analysis to senior management, interpreting results for the purpose of identifying operational causes resulting in financial impacts, as well as identifying potential issues.
- Participates in testing of all system modifications to understand financial ramifications of such changes.
- Conduct complex ad hoc analysis and tasks as assigned.
- Must have 10 years of progressive responsibility accounting/finance experience with major accounting firm or reputable private company
- Must have a degree in Accounting & CPA
- Ability to effectively manage in a changing unstructured environment
- Negotiating skills to accomplish tasks across a multifunctional environment
- Process or project management experience preferred
- Hyperion reporting experience is a plus
|Minimum Education Level