Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New York [NY]
||N. Manhattan/Bronx/Westchester- Healthcare Sales Representative
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
Sales Representatives will be responsible for calling on Primary Care Physicians and educating on Client’s long-term healthcare services with the goal of gaining patient referrals.Referred patients will participate in the nation’s largest Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). The PACE program enables those who have health issues that are interfering with their functioning and quality of life to stay safely in their own home and community for as long as possible and receive high quality, comprehensive care.
Average 7-8 Calls Per day/100-130 Target Physicians in territoryWill work closely with Client Nurses, Regional Coordinator, Marketing Representatives and Provider Representatives
All positions require:
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-2 years B2B / outside sales / combined healthcare experience preferred
- Demonstrated sales aptitude required in lieu of sales experience
- Competitive, Resilient, Coachable, Team oriented and able to work independently
- Documented history of success
Language Requirements/Preferences -
- N. Manhattan/Bronx/Westchester - Spanish speaking required
- Manhattan South - Mandarin speaking required
- Brooklyn South - Russian speaking preferred
- Queens / Long Island - Spanish speaking preferred
- Brooklyn / Queens - No Preference
- Communication, Customer Focus, Influence & Persuasion, Relationship Management, Team Work, Business Acumen
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level