If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Pharmaceutical Sales Recruiter
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified sales and sales management candidates in an assigned geographic region. The Recruiter works with both internal inVentiv and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profile, and provide high quality, screened candidates to fill assigned open positions within established time line. The Recruiter must maintain long term positive candidate relationships to enhance inVentiv Recruitment Services market position and business opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Quarterly/Annual Revenue goals
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Identify Contingency/Direct Recruiting or retained search opportunities
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Participate in approved industry and corporate meetings, as applicable.
- Coordinate efforts of assigned researcher
- Personally source candidates through inVentiv’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, print ads, etc…
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Attend job fairs, open houses, and campus recruitment
- Attend product and/or company Launch meetings, POAs
- Maintain Professional Memberships
- Participate in area Rep Prep classes
- Conduct Rep Roundtable Events
- Coordinate efforts of assigned researcher
- Personally screen candidates as necessary
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
Manage Customer Relationship
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers, and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Identify/Maintain New Business Opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years related industry experience required
- Minimum 2 years sales recruitment experience (Pharma/Biotech preferred)
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction including dealing with service failures
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Must have the ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs.
- Prior experience selecting candidates using behavioral based interview is preferred
- Must have the ability to travel
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with others and a successful record of identifying and closing new business prospects possess and network of sales candidate relationships is also a plus
|Minimum Education Level