If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||West Virginia [WV]
||Morgantown, WV - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Health Selling Solutions is the world’s largest provider of outsourced educational and sales resources to healthcare companies. With our vast capabilities, and multidisciplinary expertise, we design and implement customized commercialization solutions that impact performance and results of our clients’ healthcare products and services.
But it’s not just what we do that drives success—it’s how. Our proprietary market analysis informs optimal team structures and promotional and educational models. Then, our in-house recruitment services find the best and brightest, who use progressive ways to educate and enlighten key audiences and accelerate our clients’ commercial performance. By providing brilliant ideas, valuable insight, and relentless energy, we fuel our clients’ success and growth, day after day.
inVentiv Health, in an alliance with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Primary Care Sales Representative to support sales of INVOKANA® and XARELTO®.
With minimum supervision, the Primary Care Sales Representative is responsible for representing our client's products within a defined sales territory. Develops and implements plans for territory to meet sales goals established at the territory level, additional essential functions include:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted primary care physician groups
- Communicates effectively with peers and management
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 2 years of recent successful pharmaceutical sales experience, preferably in Cardiovascular therapeutic category or relevant specialty product experience
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Strong technical/computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Full inVentiv benefits which include all listed below and more:
- It is the Company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays, and personal time; Sales Reps accrue 1.5 days per month – maximum PTO 18 days
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – United HealthCare; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100 percent employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100 percent employee paid): employee only
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level