If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Portland, OR-Medical Device Account Manager
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Account Manager to manage a designated territory. This role will be responsible to develop new and existing accounts to expand and drive the acceptance and adoption of a glass microsphere used for targeted internal radiotherapy in patients with liver cancer. This role will focus on identifying and developing strong relationships with key players who influence treatment decisions and administration of therapies for liver cancer patients.
- To drive the growth of the product with existing accounts and set up new accounts within the designated territory.
- To develop and build Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) relationships in referring clinicians, radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
- To develop and maintain a high level of product and market related knowledge with support from the Brand Director, and Medical Marketing Manager and local KOL’s
- To facilitate the training and support of the product in new sites
- Analyze customer/market data to develop strategic account planning
- Understand the medical and regulatory issues relating to the product and provide advice and recommendations to various cross functional groups.
- Represent the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization
- Optimize time and efficiency within designated territory to maximize results
- Comply with company Global Business Practice Standards
- Bachelors of business or science degree or radiology qualification.
- 5 years of sales experience from interventional radiology, pharmaceutical, nuclear medicine or medical device industry.
- Previous specialization in Interventional Radiology and /or oncology is preferred.
- Familiarity with the scientific, medical and regulatory principles of radiation-based disease diagnosis and therapy is important.
- The ability to analyze medical trends to provide input to company direction is needed.
- Ability to travel.
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce
|Minimum Education Level