If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Director of Operations
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of overall Client Service/ Sales Operations activities for assigned contract
- Plans, organizes and monitors contract deliverables in support of field sales forces to ensure achievement of annual contract requirements.
- Primary Sales Operations contact for the National Sales Manager and has a key role in managing the relationship with the client.
- Coordination and facilitation with internal functional areas and external vendors to ensure contracted services and deliverables are met. PD tracks timelines, deliverables and communications between Rep, the vendor, and Client.
- Examples include:
- Recruiting, Training, Sales Reporting, Analytics and data Warehouse, Incentive Compensation, Human Resources, Finance , Information Systems
- Vendor Specific examples include:
- Meetings planning, Healthcare compliance, Awards Programs, Sales Force Automation, Training, Help Desk, Data Providers, Promotional Materials, Samples Administration and Fulfillment
- Works closely with Sales Operations management team to ensure that all Sales Operations departments: IT, Asset Management and Analytics and Sampling Compliance are meeting the client’s needs for field sales force support per contract specifications.
- Provides information and suggestions to National Directors, VP Sales and Director of IT in regards to strategic and tactical directions of contract including ROI analysis, cost/benefits analysis, data analysis, productivity analysis and pertinent business intelligence.
- Manages logistics for Initial Product Training, all Sales Meetings and any new client projects, such as new product additions or sales force realignments, ensuring seamless delivery for Client
- Manage client requests:
- In-scope requests as necessary on day-to-day basis
- Out-of-scope / ad-hoc requests
- Work directly with the ND and,often times, the client for the following:
- Troubleshoot Sales Force issues and assist Client with contingency planning.
- Ensure effective communication with Client on all field Sales Force support issues.
- Routinely report on contractual performance and assess Client satisfaction.
- Manage, coach, & develop program managers and program associates.
- Minimum 10 years of Pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry experience; pharma sales management exp preferred
- Minimum 3 years operations experience at manager or director level preferred
- Minimum 3 years of 2nd line management experience (managing managers) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven, successful history in leadership and motivational role
PLEASE NOTE - This position will be based in our client's offices in the greater Philadelphia area. Successful canddiates must live within a reasonable commuting distance.
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level