If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Senior Specialist, IT Applications
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
- Responsible for application administration: maintaining, implementing, and supporting the application software used by early stage lab in Princeton and in Quebec.
- Execute tests and write and review specifications, documentation, training/operating manuals and SOPs related to the division's software.
- Contact external consultants and suppliers concerning the development, validation, support and maintenance of the division's applications.
- Administrate the division's applications according to the evolution of operational needs.
- Oversee the rollout of the division's applications and helps train users.
- Analyze, develop and/or implement appropriate desktop solutions for users, in order to respond to identified needs.
- Assist in reviewing/harmonizing the divisions' work processes and those of other divisions when applicable
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related science field. In lieu of degree, six years (total) relevant experience will be considered.
Three years of relevant work experience - CRO, Pharmaceutical, Lab, or other regulated environment exp strongly preferred.
Experience working with LIMS (Lab Information Management Systems) is strongly preferred.
Experience in implementing and/or developing large-scale applications.
Understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Effective verbal and written communication.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level