If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Bangor, ME- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
inVentiv health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Selling Solutions has provided value-creating, outsourced commercial business solutions to its clients for over 14 years. By delivering these solutions to a wide range of clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device, diagnostic, long-term care, pharmacy and managed care industries, inVentiv Selling Solutions has become the market-share leader in its competitive space. inVentiv currently deploys ~ 2,600 Sales Representatives and Managers for over 35 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while;
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
All positions require:
- a Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of successful business to business sales experience
- 1+ years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience
- Diabetes sales experience preferred
- Any experience in pharmaceutical sales would be very desirable however all other experience will be seriously considered.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
• Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
• Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
• Matching 401k
• Dedicated Training and support
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Referral Bonuses
• Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level