If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Client Services Operations Manager
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Primarily responsible/accountable to manage all project operational activities necessary to meet the Client’s needs/expectations, business objectives, and contractual metrics. Key activities include performance or oversight of day-to-day project administrative tasks, oversight of interdepartmental efforts to support project, and coordination/communication of reports (regularly scheduled and ad hoc).
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Be available to the Project’s business lead (NBD, PD, Executive VP, etc) from 8AM – 5PM EST
- Function as the primary liaison between the Project business lead, the Client, or the field organization and inVentiv’s internal departments to ensure contract operations meet requirements.
- Act as project manager and coordinator between appropriate inVentiv service departments to accomplish project essential tasks and deliverables.
- Training, managing, communicating with, and monitoring the quality of work of Client Service Specialist(s) associated with assigned projects.
- Provide proactive management of project and leverage/share best practices whenever possible.
- Prioritize activities / responsibilities with Project business lead. This may include bringing them up to speed on capabilities/limitations so they can make informed decisions.
- Oversee field sales force meetings including site logistics and travel arrangements.
- Facilitation of communication to field per management direction
- Generate periodic updates to keep business team apprised of operational state. Assist Project lead in preparing formal presentations to include collating data.
- Assist Project lead in managing the project’s budget. This includes monitoring invoices, monthly monitoring of budget, verify receipt and payments, coordinate monitoring of contractual SLA’s and fees associated with performance of SLA’s, if applicable.
- Attend client/sales meetings, as required. Overnight travel may be required.
- Responsible for monitoring project parameters and approving payout of incentive compensation within project guidelines
- Liaison with Human Resources for PAF’s and other personnel actions, as needed.
- Participate in assigned projects
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects. These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objective process and evaluated in an annual performance management process.
Education Required: Associate’s Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 4+ years prior experience working in field sales administration/operations experience in the life sciences industry.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project Management or Account Management experience in the life sciences industry.
|Minimum Education Level