If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||United States [US]
||Phoenix, AZ: Clinical Outreach Specialist
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently engaged in a direct hire/full time search for one of our Clients. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Clinical Sales Specialist to manage a Phoenix, AZ territory.
The ideal candidate will build and solidify relationships with mental health professionals, hospitals, dieticians, outplacement facilities and other key referral sources and engage in community relations activities in an effort to drive patient admissions into treatment by expanding market share, leading in customer satisfaction and competitive selling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategically developing and executing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the Phoenix, AZ territory.
All positions require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Life Science or related field.
- Consultative sales experience in behavioral healthcare, substance abuse, or related field is preferred.
- Self-motivation and a passion to help are a must. Proven history of top sales ranking in past positions with a HIGHLY ENERGETIC SALES PERSONALITY.
- Experience in identifying prospective new referents, soliciting new business and closing on sales opportunities.
- A proven track record of cold calling, outbound sales and CRM records management is required.
- Effective listening, questioning, empathy, resolving conflicts and excellent written and oral communication skills are critical to this role and will contribute to success.
- Self-motivated, customer-centric demeanor.
- Requires 50% travel.
Candidate reside in Phoenix, AZ.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level