If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Oncology Clinical Specialist
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Therapeutics Institute (iTI), a division of inVentiv Health partners with healthcare providers, practices and associations to raise awareness and educate patients to reach and maintain optimum health outcomes. inVentiv Recruitment Services
, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified Clinical Nurse Educators and Medical Science Liaisons. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients. I invite you to learn more about us at www.inventivhealth.com
or inVentiv Therapeutics Institute.
inVentiv Health is recruiting for an Oncology Clinical Specialist directly for one of our clients. The Oncology Clinical Specialist is responsible for promoting a product within the assigned territory. Key activities include promoting product to targeted neurosurgeons, neuro-oncologists, pathologists, pharmacists and ancillary staff; presenting clinical study data; working with reimbursement and office management to ensure product reimbursement; in-servicing all staff to ensure safe and appropriate drug administration; driving thought-leaders and advocate development; and building strong relationships with other key personnel to drive product sales.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Become proficient in and have demonstrated ability to discuss the major data sources (PI, clinical trials, published reports) relative to the use of product
- Present clinical and scientific information
- Establish relationships with Neurosurgeons, Neuro-Oncologists, Pathologists, Pharmacists and their respective treatment support teams
- Establish collegial working relationship with the client team members to be named by client leadership
- Collect and report competitive intelligence within company guidelines
- Create and implement account business plans
- Develop and adhere to account call planning schedule
- Strictly adhere to the clients OIG/PhRMA and AAMA guidelines at all times
- Practice careful monitoring and record keeping
- Attend National, Regional and Local Conferences on an as needed basis
- Minimum 3 Years Clinical Experience in Surgical or Oncology preferably exposure to Neurosurgery
- Must have 1 year of Operating Room experience
- Experience in healthcare sales preferably in Oncology or Surgical Device
- Excellent ability and successful history understanding and presenting clinical/ pharmacological data
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to motivate and persuade others.
- Proven history of sales success; Territory management, business planning and prioritizing in a territory management role
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Bachelors Degree in a Health Science (RN, BSN, Physician Assistant, Pharmacist etc.)
Our client provides a comprehensive benefits pacakge:
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
||More than 50%
|Minimum Education Level