If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Springfield, IL; Primary Care Customer Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Selling Solutions has provided value-creating, outsourced commercial business solutions to its clients for over 14 years. By delivering these solutions to a wide range of clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device, diagnostic, long-term care, pharmacy and managed care industries, inVentiv Selling Solutions has become the market-share leader in its competitive space. inVentiv currently deploys ~ 2,600 Sales Representatives and Managers for over 35 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Primary Care Customer Representative to manage a Springfield, IL territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians, small group practices and solo practices while also:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understanding and integrating franchise strategies
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years successful pharmaceutical sales experience OR
- 4+ years of business to business (outside sales) experience
- Sales Documentation of prior success a must
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level