Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Sr. Financial Analyst
Adheris is an inVentiv Health company located in Burlington, Mass and is the leading provider of direct-to-patient programs that provide valuable medication education, timely prescription refill reminders, and copay assistance. Through customized patient communications at critically-timed intervals, Adheris maximizes cost efficiency for pharmaceutical clients. Adheris’s programs are proven to influence positive behavior change for millions of patients on products across all major therapeutic classes since its founding in 1993.
Adheris utilizes a robust pharmacy database to perform primary and secondary research for pharmaceutical clients and academic peer-reviewed journals. Adheris maintains complete, systematic data for all pharmacy transactions of approximately 160 million US retail pharmacy patients. This database includes eight years of anonymous patient-level, longitudinal data, including records as recent as one week old. Data captured includes prescription information such as days supplied and refills prescribed as well as other patient metrics such as age, gender, copay and median household income.
Adheris employees have extensive analytics, clinical, healthcare, marketing and consulting expertise. Our consultative approach allows us to offer customized solutions in a timely manner, tailored to achieve client objectives. Some of our more common analysis include: multivariate predictive modeling, lifetime value segmentation, opt-in database matching and analysis of return on investment/effectiveness.
Have you spent time in accounting, and are looking to gain experience in financial analysis work, or to broaden the scope of your existing responsibilities in financial analysis in a smaller organization? As a key member of a very small finance group, you will have an impact on the organization and visibility in the company. Your day will consist of a combination of financial analysis work and accounting.
This person will do cash flow forecasting using primarily Excel. SOX knowledge is needed. Must be able to work some extended hours during month end and quarter end closes. Knowledge of Hyperion and/or Peachtree is a plus, but not required. This position will be located in Tampa, Florida.
- Complete month end responsibilities including revenue recognition, forecasting, variance analysis, SOX compliance, financial statement preparation, GL entry, client billing, and other reporting needs as required.
- Develop, implement and maintain program forecasting models. Track performance versus forecast, and communicate discrepancies to the organization.
- Screen and review contracts to identify issues requiring attention, as well as gain an overall understanding of business.
- Interact with internal and external auditors.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Act as a strategic and value-added business partner to stakeholder throughout the organization.
- Sales compensation calculation and communication.
- Review new business opportunities to identify their impact to the financial outlook of the organization.
- Other accounting/finance tasks as needed.
- BS in Accounting/Finance; MS in Accounting/Finance or MBA preferred.
- 5 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Expert with Excel.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
InVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level
|Company [Job Posting]