If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Houston/East, TX - Acute Care Specialist
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within Key Opinion Leaders and other targeted physicians and Health Care providers in an institutional setting. This is an excellent opportunity for successful Sales Professionals looking to move to the next level in Hospital Sales. Primary responsibilities of this position will be visiting and presenting Rx products to Physicians and other Health Care Providers.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
· Ensure effective execution of strategies and tactics within assigned geographic area
· Develop effective business plans to execute selling strategies that are consistent with corporate brand and marketing plans and are tailored to geography and customer context
· Review and analyze market/customer data to support and execute strategic planning
· Identify key decision makers for the use of our products and conduct customer meetings within assigned territory
· Maintain current CRM records
· Achieve sales goals for all promoted products
· Foster commitment to our company and our products
· Educate HCPs on the correct use of our products in the disease in which they are approved
· Optimize time and efficiency within a large geographic area in order to maximize impact and results
· Utilize resources for greatest sales impact
· Review and analyze data/systems/processes to identify and create business opportunities and to improve tactical implementation of strategic goals
· Comply with code of conduct and policy guidelines
· Demonstrate in words and actions the values
· Provide key market insights and field feedback to home office
· Collaborate and share with sales and marketing organization ideas to overcome challenges and maximize opportunities
· Participate on corporate wide inter-departmental project teams and / or function as a team leader lead for regional projects or initiatives as requested.
All positions require:
- a Bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience required with at least 2 years of demonstrated success in a hospital/institutional pharmaceutical sales position.
- Corporate experience in marketing, sales ops, training or other commercial functions a plus.
- Critical Care/Oncology background considered a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal consultative skills
- Excellent presentation/platform skills
- Ability to identify decision makers and influence decisions
- Strong business & financial acumen and analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to creatively address problems in an organized systematic way
- Willingness and ability to work within and outside of traditional business hours
- Collaborative style, responsive, considerate, flexible, assertive and personable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and web based customer support tools
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level