If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Operations/Account Manager - Client Services
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Therapeutics Institute (iTI), a division of inVentiv Health partners with healthcare providers, practices and associations to raise awareness and educate patients to reach and maintain optimum health outcomes.
The Operations/Account Manager has primary responsibility/accountability for managing all contract administrative and operation activities necessary to meet assigned client's needs, expectations and business objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Function as the primary support between assigned clients, field personnel and inVentiv internal departments to ensure contract operations meet requirements. This will require constant communication with key individuals about the status of projects and assignments. It is expected that there is sense of urgency in completing key activities; however a high level of quality and thoroughness cannot be sacrificed.
- Work with management to develop standard and ad hoc reports, complete invoices, modify reports based on iTI and Client(s)requests, review reports for accuracy and comprehensiveness of data, apply judgment and commentary of information to appropriate parties, and distribute reports to either internal personnel and Client(s). Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting necessary.
- Work with management to develop and execute communications as it relates to regular, standard reports and special, ad hoc reports and messages. Communications to incorporate special needs from Client(s), Field personnel and inVentiv internal departments. Need to be cognizant of relationships and business rules.
- Responsible for the management of the expense report process. This includes careful monitoring and record keeping of individuals and projects, responding to and resolving employee and manager issues, interface with Interplx and Finance departments. Identify areas of concern and then take initiative to solve these in a professional manner. Available to provide frequent updates and reports to inVentiv management.
- Responsible for all elements and administration of the timely and comprehensive scheduling of nurses for a client and provides back up support to another scheduler.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring accurate and timely Client(s) invoicing and charge backs. Monitor and approve project-related invoicing. Work closely with the Finance organization and inVentiv management.
- Plan and participate in key contract-related team meetings. Responsible for setting up the meeting, contacting participants, preparing agenda, providing pre-meeting information, having up-to-date reports available, communication, and action items identified. Responsible for follow up of action items and keeping other team members aware of progress.
- Responsible for key projects usually identified by National Program Manager and client(s). These could include tracking productivity; developing a process for maintaining compliance obligations and developing training and orientation agendas and programs.
- Works with inVentiv iTI management, other inVentiv departments and employees to resolve employee payroll issues. Generate appropriate paperwork required for other departments.
- Generate and distribute routine department rosters. Interface with Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Client Services.
- Participate in all internal iTI regular and ad hoc meetings and conference calls. Participate, as required, in all client meetings. These will occur at the Somerset, NJ facility and on-site at client facilities.
- Available to assist with meeting, travel, and training setup, telephone coverage, generate and revise PowerPoint presentations, other day-to-day administrative tasks, as directed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience; Nurse preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) skills with the ability to interact with all levels in the inVentiv and Client organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, especially in project planning
- Ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
- Strong ability to work with financial information
- Prior experience within pharmaceutical/healthcare environment is highly preferred
- Results Focused (Commitment to Task): Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results; Willingness to dedicate extra time and efforts in order to complete the task. At times there may be a need to come in on a weekend or stay extra hours to meet critical deadlines.
- Accountability: Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles; Able to seek positive solutions.
- Collaboration (Team Work): Able to share due credit with coworkers; display enthusiasm and promote friendly group working environment; work closely with other departments as necessary; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team spirit.
- Planning, Prioritizing and Goal Setting: Able to prepare for emerging customer needs; manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; use goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Attention to Detail: Able to be alert in a high-risk environment; follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitor gauges, instruments, or processes; concentrate on routine work details, and organize and maintain a system of records.
- Customer Focus: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs.
EOE: inventive Health & its clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level