If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Boston North, MA- Cardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Health Selling Solutions is the world’s largest provider of outsourced educational and sales resources to healthcare companies. With our vast capabilities, and multidisciplinary expertise, we design and implement customized commercialization solutions that impact performance and results of our clients’ healthcare products and services. But it’s not just what we do that drives success—it’s how. Our proprietary market analysis informs optimal team structures and promotional and educational models. Then, our in-house recruitment services find the best and brightest, who use progressive ways to educate and enlighten key audiences and accelerate our clients’ commercial performance. By providing brilliant ideas, valuable insight, and relentless energy, we fuel our clients’ success and growth, day after day.
inVentiv Health, is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Cardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative to support sales of our clients brands.
With minimum supervision, the Cardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for representing our client's products within a defined sales territory. Develop and implement territory plans to meet sales goals established at the territory level.
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- 4 year college degree
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum 2 years cardiovascular sales experience
- Dedication to full time employment
- Clearance on all pre-employment screening
- Ability to attend required training programs
- Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers required)
- Strong Communication communication skills
- Well organized/disciplined
- Self motivated/performance accountability
- Sense of urgency
- Territory operational skills/time management
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses, and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Minimum Education Level