ApplyTell A Friend
||VP/Director of Business Development (FTE)
||Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. accelerates marketing agility by providing rapid access to experienced marketing resources. We specialize in serving Fortune 500 and emerging high-technology leaders by providing seasoned marketing professionals for both short-term and long-term needs across marketing teams.
Over our 11 years in business, we have served more than 70 clients and have achieved 100% client referenceability. Stage 4 Solutions’ clients include leaders such as: Cisco, Microsoft, Fujitsu, NetApp, Symantec, SAP, Hitachi, and many start-up companies. As a result of our success serving our clients, we were recently featured on the San Jose Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley and on Inc's list of fastest growing companies in the US.
In order to meet our clients' growing demand for our services, we are augmenting our team with a seasoned business development leader to build and expand client relationship, identify needs for our services, close sales and provide oversight to projects in order to ensure client success.
This is a full time job onsite at our offices in Santa Clara.
||• Build and expand client relationships within target accounts; identify project opportunities
• Work with recruiting team to finalize selection of team members for the client project. Manage client interviews of selected team members.
• Meet quarterly sales targets by closing projects.
• Ensure client success by providing oversight to projects through completion
||• Prior experience in business development/sales roles in professional services companies
• Contacts within marketing organizations at high technology companies
• Experience in high technology marketing roles
• Knowledge about technology industry - companies, competitors, current events.
• Results oriented; aggressive with strong desire to succeed
• Client service orientation: curious; good listener; positive and engaging personality
• Bachelor's degree