ApplyTell A Friend
||VP Demand Generation (Contract to Perm)
||We are looking for a senior leader for the Demand Generation team of a rapidly growing email marketing SaaS solutions company. This privately held company has experienced double digit growth for the last several years and wants a leader to scale and optimize its demand generation team and efforts to take the company to the next level.
The VP Demand Generation will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and indirectly to the SVP of Global Sales. This person will be primarily responsible for the planning and execution of demand and lead generation programs and campaigns to drive qualified sales leads for the direct sales team. Additionally, the VP Demand Generation will be responsible for global lead generation strategy and automation processes and be responsible for North America execution of demand generation programs including partner activities, events, email campaigns, website programs, etc.
This is a 3 month contract to permanent role, 40 hours per week role onsite at the client’s offices in the South Bay. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
||• Research, develop, produce and present comprehensive demand generation plan for the entire solution portfolio and geographies—leveraging all available sources including: Sales Corporate Marketing, Partners, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.
• Leverage past marketing and sales data and ROI metric to develop segmented programs and target account activities.
• Develop and manage integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with sales force segmentation, new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, and existing product upsell and cross-sell
• Actively solicit input from sales, corporate marketing, field marketing and product management regarding new demand generation and campaign plan requirements for new product launches and existing products pipeline development
• Build the overall strategy for using the right market tactics in a combined and integrated marketing manner and manage multi-touch campaigns
• Develop and execute lead generation programs, marketing tactics, events and other activities including but not limited to PPC, SEO, SEM, website and community requirements, events, webinars, seminars, telesales, and banner ads
• Continuously educate and report to the senior executives on the demand generation strategy as part of the go-to-market plan and tactics execution with a focus on generating and nurturing leads
• Automate and manage demand generation tools, resources and agencies for campaigns and programs, and reporting purposes porting purposes
||• At least eight years of experience in demand generation, channel and sales roles in b2b high tech companies
• At least three years of direct and relevant experience marketing products to online marketers
• Demonstrated success developing a repeatable and sustainable demand and lead generation process and a pipeline of leads, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement in top line and bottom-line growth
• Go-to-market capabilities including successful launch planning, positioning and execution
• At least two years of experience in working with marketing and sales automation tools like SFDC, Marketo, Eloqua and/or similar
• At least five years of demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
• Ability to define then manage to set of Demand Gen metrics/KPIs established ahead of time taking into account: Company goals & objectives, SaaS peer/competitor bench marks and other sources
• Travel requirement estimated at 20%