ApplyTell A Friend
||Demo Equipment Logistics Coordinator
||We are looking for a demo equipment coordinator to manage the logistics of transfer, implementation and audits of demo equipment provided to strategic partners, worldwide. This role will involve managing all the detail actions required to authorize, ship, receive and install equipment to worldwide locations.
This is a 20 hour/week onsite role at the client’s site in Sunnyvale, CA or RTP, North Carolina. This is an ongoing need, that will be set up as a year-long project. The engagement would be as a w2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions.
||• Work closely with alliance managers to gain authorization to provide demo equipment to strategic partners
• Manage all POs, logistics, shipment tracking, etc to ensure demo equipment is correctly shipped to the partner location
• Ensure implementation of demo equipment in the partner environment
• Conduct periodic audits to ensure appropriate usage of demo equipment
||• Strong program management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Prior experience managing equipment logistics or sales operations at global high technology company