ApplyTell A Friend
||Marketing Communications Coordinator
||We are looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator for a client opportunity at a large, high technology company. This is an entry level marketing role for someone with 1-2 years of post-college work experience. The Marketing Communications Coordinator is the primary contact for the integrated marketing team in delivering collateral management services to the internal stakeholders and being the point-of-contact for the external resources producing the collateral. The coordinator schedules, assigns and communicates about all inbound collateral job requests within guaranteed service level agreements. The individual in this position must be able to prioritize and manage a high volume of work, while maintaining great attention to detail at all times. As the go-to resource for collateral creation across the company, this individual interacts extensively with stakeholders and must exercise good judgment.
This is an 40 hour per week, 1 year long contract role as a w2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions. Work will be done onsite at the client's offices in Santa Clara.
||• Collateral production management: Facilitate day-to-day workflow of collateral requests from the
product marketing teams and manage the production vendor. Create, maintain and adjust project
schedules to accurately reflect project progress and align with stakeholder requests and IMC service
level agreements. Own, maintain and optimize the global print on demand tool.
• Vendor interactions: Interact with vendors to ensure proper communication of stakeholder requests
and on time delivery. Continuously evaluate current vendors and improve timelines and processes for
all vendors to ensure we are pursuing best practices and always seeking new vehicles for delivery.
• Budget management: Track spending and maintain vendor purchase orders related to collateral spend.
Manage vendor costs and evaluate pricing structures as needed. Establish new vendors with
Purchasing, gathering relevant SOWs and contracts.
• Content guidance: Understand and be able to articulate the Buyer’s Journey, the collateral system and
how they tie together to be able to make recommendations on the type of content the marketing teams
should be developing to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Leverage pivot tables and metrics
dashboard to audit content and associated download and consumption to help product marketing learn
what is and isn’t working for them.
||• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Business or related experience
• 1-2 years of experience in Marketing and Communications roles with strong project management
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle several projects concurrently, handle multiple deadlines,
and prioritize multiple tasks under tight timelines.
• Proven strong relationship management skills including the experience in successfully relating to
people at all levels of business both externally and internally and in forming and maintaining strong
relationships and partnerships
• Previous exposure to high tech marketing department
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook