||Online Community Manager Assistant
||We are looking for Online Community Management Assistant for a global enterprise client in the Bay Area. The Community Management Assistant will support the Community Manager in performing community management tasks such as reviewing community pages and ascertaining the validity of the content, structure, etc by working with the page owners at the client. This is a one time "clean up" of the online community.
This is a 40 hours per week role for a 3 month period. The contractor can work remotely from any location in the US. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
• Community administration such as moving spaces, deleting spaces, creating new groups,
• Work with community manager to ascertain the guidelines for page clean up
• Enforce Community guidelines and governance
• Work across client teams to resolve page structure, content deletion, etc.
||• 1 to 2 years experience with Jive Community platform as a Community Manager or Administrator
• Light Java script and html experience
• Excellent communication skills