If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||4th Class Power Engineer (x4)
||Our client is looking for multiple Production Shift Helpers for their operation in Hamilton. The position is labour intensive and will include a lot of ourdoor work. The work requires loading railcars, loading and unloading of trucks and pumping jobs. The wage is very competitive. Must have a 4th Class Power Engineer ticket and be able to work 12 hour continental shifts.
Loading and Unloading of Railcars
· Responsible for the operation of the Sandvik, the Fume Scrubber system and the Fume Gathering incineration system.
· Where necessary, write work requests for the equipment and to prepare the equipment for repair.
· Write safe work permits as required and carry out the duties of the responsible operator following the safe-work permit system.
· Ensure his work areas are kept clean.
· Assist in receiving product (hydrogen peroxide, caustic, etc.).
· Report any abnormal conditions, difficulties or problems to the Chief Operator (Supervisor, if Chief Operator unavailable).
· Pumping duties required during the shift.
· Maintain Log Book.
· Any other duties/tasks as required by the daily instructions or Chief Operator/Supervisor's request.
· Comply with the requirements of the Quality, Environment and Responsible Care Management Systems.