Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||Dietary Aides (Casual)
||PR-Fraser Valley 1152
||We are currently looking for casual Dietary Aides to join our team at various healthcare facilities in the Fraser Valley. Sites include Hope, Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Mission.
To prepare and serve meals to residents, ensuring the quality of the overall food presentation
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Service of food to residents, including plating of foods and placement of food in front of Residents
• Ensure overall presentation of food is appealing
• Setting and clearing of tables
• Scraping and sorting of dishware and washing through the dish washer
• Setup and delivery of room trays
• Plating of desserts and salads
• Preparation and pouring of all beverages
• Service of snacks to residents
• Restock service areas
• Clean dining room floor after each meal service
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information
• Complete required HACCP logs
• Maintain Safe Environment at all times
• Responsible to perform according to safe work practices by learning the safe way to do the job, seeking instruction on unfamiliar equipment, using provided personal protective equipment, and reporting all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately
• Food Safe Certificate
• Ability to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work at other site for periodic shifts to assist with special projects, short staffing & opening new sites
• Other reasonable requests from management
Candidates must also agree to a Criminal Record Check.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job # 1152 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!
||Hospitality [Healthcare Food & Support Services]