Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise Group is the fastest growing facilities management company in our industry. Currently, we have 3000 employees across Canada. Our company provides services in three different sectors: Facilities Management, Hospitality Services and Customer Service. As an industry leader, we provide services to commercial buildings, airport, retail, industrial, education and healthcare specialty facilities. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||We are currently looking for a full time Night Cleaner at Northland Mall.
To give the floors in the public areas of the mall a thorough clean and empty all remaining garbage.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Place chairs on the tables in the food court area
• Dust mop floors
• Wash floor with mop and bucket in the seating area of the food court
• Empty all garbage containers
• Wet mop perimeters’ of the mall
• Spot clean back corridors
• Mop edging on storefronts (site specific)
• Use auto scrubber to clean the floor of the rest of the mall
• Clean and re-stock all washrooms
• Return all equipment clean to proper room
• Floor care experience an asset
• Ability to operate equipment and machine
• Demonstrated positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Other reasonable requests from management
Candidates who have experience using floor cleaning machinary such as burnishers, auto-scrubbers, waxers are preferred.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: Phil.email@example.com
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job # 1161 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!
||Facilities [Custodial & Janitorial]