Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Food Court/Washroom Attendants - Burnaby
||We are currently looking for part time Food Court/Washroom Attendants to join our team at a shopping centre in Burnaby, BC. Location is very accessible by skytrain!
To keep the Food court floor clear of debris. The dining areas are kept clean and sanitized. Trays are washed and vendors are kept well stocked with trays.The employee is to work in a safe manner so as to not endanger themselves or any other person in their work location.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Clean and sanitize all tables, chairs, high chairs in the food court area
• Clean and sanitize all trays
• Dust all ledges in the food court area
• Empty all garbage containers and dispose of properly
• Mop any spills on the floors
• Distribute clean trays to the vendors
• Clean the tray area
• Spot clean bathrooms and replenish supplies
• Conduct washroom (including parenting rooms) checks
• On a rotation basis do a more in depth clean of the food court area
• Remove gum from floor and furniture
• Place all equipment in appropriate area for cleaning at the end of your shift
• Ensure food court supplies are stocked
• Record all spills and hazards found through out the property on the Risk Management Log Books provided
• Other reasonable requests from management
Candidate will be asked to agree to a criminal record check.
• Previous cleaning experience
• Great customer service skills
• Flexible availability
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job # 1208 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!
||Facilities [Custodial & Janitorial]
||Greater Vancouver - Burnaby