Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Marquise Group is the fastest growing facilities management company in our industry. The company was incorporated in 1993. Currently, we have 3000 employees across Canada. Our company provides services in three different sectors: Facilities Management, Hospitality Services and Customer Service. As an industry leader, we provide services to commercial buildings, airport, retail, industrial, education and healthcare specialty facilities. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Early Morning/Late Night Customer Service Ambassador
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Ambassadors for Vancouver International Airport. The Customer Service Ambassador will provide customer care and support to all arriving and departing YVR customers and processes while assisting with the smooth operation of YVR facilities to ensure that all inquiries, complaints and compliments are answered accurately and efficiently.
||Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Offer high levels of consistent, personalized, sincere and engaging service
• Proactively seek out passengers requiring additional customer service care and attention
• Anticipate changes in processes and in passenger volumes and work accordingly
• Proactively approach and engage customers
• Direct passengers as required and handle general passenger inquiries
• Assist in other customer service areas and customer service counters as required
• Additional duties as required
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
• Previous experience in the Service industry, preferably with the Airport and/or an Airline
• Intermediate level of expertise with Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High school diploma
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts including afternoons, weekends and holidays.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and effective reasoning skills
• Ability to work within a team as well as individually
• Must speak, read and write English fluently
• Multi-lingual abilities an asset
All Applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance from Transport Canada. Successfully completing First Aid Level 1 is a condition of employment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please email CSO671.email@example.com and quote Customer Service Ambassadors in the subject line. While we thank all applicants for their interest in the Marquise Group, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
||Customer Service [Tourism & Guest Services]
||Greater Vancouver - Richmond