Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Exterior Cleaner/Maintenance - Mayfair Ct - Victoria
||We are currently seeking 2 Exterior Cleaners for the Mayfair Centre in Victoria. Full Time and Part Time position are available: Shifts available are: Monday - Friday from 5am - 1pm and Saturday - Tuesday from 5am - 11am are subject to change as per business need.
To keep the entrance ways of the mall and the parking lots free from debris and garbage
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Pick up litter in the parking lot
• Empty and wash
• Empty exterior garbage bins and cigarette bins
• Sweep all loading dock areas, entrances, sidewalks and around all dumpsters
• Remove graffiti as required
• Record all spills and hazards found throughout the property on the Risk Management Log Books provided
• Sweep entrance ways
• Power hose entrance ways
• Clean Exterior windows
• Shovel snow from the entrance ways –seasonal
• Clean the signs in the parking lot
• Perform regular maintenance on equipment
• Collect all shopping carts as required, placing in nearest cart rack
• Unlock /lock any areas needed by site
• Clean exterior phone booths
• Landscaping as needed (site specific)
• Aid the mall in setup and takedown for any events
• Remove all palates or metal from parking lots
• Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
• MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE
• Must be able to work in all kinds of weather
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Other reasonable requests from management
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong work ethic
How to Apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job 1404 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!