Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Housekeeper - St. John Hospice -Vancouver
||We are currently seeking Full and Part Time Housekeepers for our St. John Hospice site located at 6389 Stadium Rd in Vancouver.
To maintain cleanliness of resident rooms and common areas
Specific Responsibilities & Duties include but not limited to:
• Dust in Resident rooms all ledges, moldings, windowsills and horizontal surfaces.
• Wipe down counters, sinks, toilets & cupboards in bathroom areas.
• Sanitize toilets, sink handles, door knobs.
• Remove garbage from resident rooms and common areas.
• Damp mop hard floors and auto scrub as needed.
• Vacuum carpeted areas and carpet extraction as needed
• Cleaning of office areas and common areas.
• Cleaning and sanitizing of common tub rooms.
• Check all main areas, lobbies, stairwells, elevators/escalators and mezzanines and clean as required throughout your shift.
• Project cleaning as required
• Respond to emergency cleanups as required.
• Assist with laundering of resident linens and their distribution.
• Maintain confidentiality of all resident and personnel information.
• Maintain a Safe Environment at All Times i.e. use of wet floor signs
• Responsible to perform according to safe work practices.
• Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately
• Other reasonable requests from management
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
• Previous experience in healthcare environment preferred
• Ability to work at other site for periodic shifts to assist with special projects, short staffing & opening new sites.
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis B vaccinations.
How to Apply:
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job 1399 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!