Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Cook/Manager- Arbutus (New) -Langley
||We are currently seeking Cooks for a new location at Arbutus Care Center in Langley. This position will also involve management duties and previous managerial experience is required.
To prepare meals, and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food with managerial responsibilities for the site.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of all components of the meal
• Follow recipes provided and the menu set forth
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of food is appealing
• Ensure meals are served on time
• Sanitizing all work surfaces and equipment used
• Service of food, including plating of foods and placement of food
• Washing and proper storage of pots and pans
• Plating of desserts and salads
• Be aware and follow special dietary needs of individuals
• Restock work areas, and ensure proper stock rotation
• Cleaning of the kitchen as per cleaning schedule
• Maintain confidentiality of all personnel information
• Scheduling and staff replacement
• Plan special event menus
• Maintain safe environment at all times
• Responsible to perform according to safe work practices
• Other reasonable requests from management
• Ability to work at other site for periodic shifts to assist with special projects, short staffing & opening new sites
• Previous experience in cooking
• Previous managerial experience
• Cook certification
• Previous food preparation experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Food Safe 1 Certificate
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check
Qualified candidates should please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 1-866-272-9632 please reference job 1264.
||Hospitality [Healthcare Food & Support Services]
||Full Time Regular