Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Porter/Cleaner (Part-time) New Westminster
To keep the mall free of debris, floors dry and ensure that all the washrooms in the employee’s zones are kept clean and well stocked. The employee is to work in a safe manner so as not to endanger themselves or any other person in their work location.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Stock up cart with paper supplies, chemicals and cleaning equipment
• Dust and spot wipe all elevators, escalators and stairs, benches and bins
• Wipe and sanitize all public telephones
• Vacuum carpets in the entrance ways to the mall
• Dust mops Floors
• Wet mop any spills or high traffic areas
• Pick up garbage
• Empty garbage containers on a regular basis
• Pick up all recycling
• Monitors washrooms to ensure they are clean and well stocked with supplies
• Dust top of kiosks
• Place trash in the trash compactor
• Clean equipment Cart
• Ability to read write and speak English to a Grade 8 level
• Demonstrated Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to Work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work at other site for periodic shifts to assist with special projects, short staffing & opening new sites
• Other reasonable requests from management
Candidates must have a flexible schedule and availability on evenings & weekends.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: (604) 214-8526
*Important* Please quote Job 1116 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!
||Facilities [Custodial & Janitorial]