Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise Group is the fastest growing facilities management company in our industry. Currently, we have 3000 employees across Canada. Our company provides services in three different sectors: Facilities Management, Hospitality Services and Customer Service. As an industry leader, we provide services to commercial buildings, airport, retail, industrial, education and healthcare specialty facilities. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
To prepare meals for residents, and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Preparation of all components of the meal
• Follow recipes provided and the menu set forth
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of food is appealing
• Ensure meals are served on time
• Sanitizing all work surfaces and equipment used
• Service of food to residents, including plating of foods and placement of food in front of Residents
• Washing and proper storage of pots and pans
• Plating of desserts and salads
• Be aware and follow special dietary needs of the Residents
• Restock work areas, and ensure proper stock rotation
• Cleaning of the kitchen as per cleaning schedule
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information
• Complete required HACCP logs
• Scheduling and staff replacement
• Plan special event menus
• Maintain safe environment at all times
• Responsible to perform according to safe work practices
• Ability to work at other site for periodic shifts to assist with special projects, short staffing & opening new sites
• Other reasonable requests from management
• Previous experience in healthcare environment
• Cook certification
• Previous food preparation experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Food Safe 1 Certificate
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis B vaccinations.
Please note that this is a Relief Cook Position (Cook & Prep Cook).
Normal Shift: 4 days per week
2 times per month working 5 days per week
How to Apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Fax: (604) 214-8526
*Important* Please quote Job #1121 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!