Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||Customer Service Manager - Regina Airport
||We are currently looking for a part-time Porter/Cleaner to join our team at Regina Airport!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, direct and coordinate daily operations to ensure exceptional customer service is achieved
• Assist with recruiting and training new hires
• Supervise and support staff members
• Resolve staff concerns in conjunction with Human Resources
• Provide feedback and coaching to staff members, including conducting annual job performance evaluations
• Maintains excellent collaborative working relationships with colleagues, clients and customers
• Lead and conduct regular staff meetings
• Schedule events, programs and activities
• Other duties as required
• Minimum of 1 year direct people management experience preferably in the hospitality industry
• Must be an active team player, highly organized and results oriented
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be self motivated and resourceful
• Solid contributor with excellent initiative, judgment and sense of responsibility
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people professionally
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language; Additional languages spoken would be an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Word and Excel
• High School diploma or equivalent training/experience required
• Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Candidates will be asked to agree to a criminal records check.
Wage: $14.00 per hour
How to Apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job # 1310 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!
||Customer Service [Tourism & Guest Services]